Obama Signs Bill That Could Prohibit Flavored Blunts & Wraps

UPDATE — Some readers have stated concerns that the language quoted only references “cigarettes” specifically and not blunts or wraps. I have found that the specific context of this section does only target cigarettes, however the bill does give the FDA power to apply similar restrictions to any tobacco product. This most likely means that flavored blunts and wraps are not a priority under the bill and will not be disappearing from stores immediately.

President Obama signed the “Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act” into law which is aimed to give the FDA more control over what tobacco companies can put into their products and how the products can be marketed. One important part of the new law was aimed at restricting flavored tobacco that anti-smoking groups say target kids. These flavored tobacco products include blunts and wraps which are used by many marijuana smokers to roll marijuana filled cigars. The part of the bill that limits these flavors reads:

“A cigarette or any of its component parts (including the tobacco, filter, or paper) shall not contain, as a constituent (including a smoke constituent) or additive, an artificial or natural flavor (other than tobacco or menthol) or an herb or spice, including strawberry, grape, orange, clove, cinnamon, pineapple, vanilla, coconut, licorice, cocoa, chocolate, cherry, or coffee, that is a characterizing flavor of the tobacco product or tobacco smoke.”

Tobacco companies like Philly and Swisher have no doubt profited for years from the illegal marijuana industry. Marijuana users commonly purchase legal cigars to empty the tobacco and refill with marijuana. Many other tobacco companies produce “blunt wraps” which do not contain any tobacco making the rolling process easier. The “unflavored” types of these products are still legal under the new law, however the various flavors are usually preferred by most marijuana users.

It is unclear if marijuana smokers were specifically targeted under this bill or when these popular products will be pulled from stores. It is also unclear if the thousands or millions of marijuana users effected will be stocking up on these products because of the tendency for blunts to become stale after long periods of storage.

What do you think of this new law? Let me know in the comments. Subscribe to Spark Report via email subscription or RSS Feed. You can also find SR on Twitter and Facebook.

54 thoughts on “Obama Signs Bill That Could Prohibit Flavored Blunts & Wraps

• June 24, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Yeah, the government sure does know what’s better for me than I do. /sarcasm

This is serious bullshit. Banning flavored tobacco products is never going to change anyone’s behavior. And if Obama can just SIGN THIS INTO LAW, what else will he randomly decide would be a good idea?

By the way, I’m a liberal at heart, but if you can’t tell Obama is just a big money scam, you’ve got some reading to do.

• June 24, 2009 at 2:39 pm

this is bullshit and it does target marijuana smokers…what’s next? outlawing the use of pipes and bongs maybe?…this is rediculous in which i have no fucking hope for this government

• June 24, 2009 at 10:26 pm

god people are so fucking stupid, since when do only kids like flavored things? do adults just eat bread drink water and smoke totaly bland tobacco?

whats next banning candy because of childhood obesity?

• June 25, 2009 at 8:53 am

you dont have to smoke out of these. i prefer a joint over a blunt anyways. its a ban on flavored blunts, not normal papers.

• June 25, 2009 at 10:47 pm

whats the point of banning flavored blunts when half of the world is smoking marijuana illegally, they just gonna find new ways to make flavored blunts at home

• June 26, 2009 at 9:33 am

Yeah Go Obama! Woo!!!! Next up is to ban single ply toilet paper!

I wonder how many obama-fans are beginning to see the light that they were warned about….

• June 29, 2009 at 1:01 am

It is interesting that at this point in time–a terrible economy flirting with depression, including but not limited to the bankruptcy plaguing the american people more than the Swine Flue (!), an irrevocable invasion in a dangerous area of the world (Iraq War anyone?)–that making fruit and candy flavored tobacco and tobacco products can be justifiable. The tobacco industry is HUGE and rakes in billions, it’s one of the few industries that is doing very well at this point in time. Making such items illegal will lower tobacco sales, consequently hurting tobacco companies, therefore further throwing us into depression. Plus, people will simply learn to flavor tobacco themselves, and like marijuana, flavored tobacco will become an underground industry that could rake in tons of money and jobs if legalized. But remember everyone, Obama promised big change, and apparently this is it! lulz

• June 29, 2009 at 8:53 pm

Wow, WTFS?! NOBAMA! I agree with the responses here so far. I LOVE blunt wraps, seriously I smoke them everyday. (I use wraps because I don’t smoke ciggs and blunts have tar). Btw I don’t know any kids that decided to smoke because the shit was flavored. Does this include a ban on flavored sheesha too? I just bought a hookah. Why does he have so much free reign to put this into effect, and again, what’s next? A ban on bongs & pipes?! This will deffinately not keep me from smoking as much as I do and don’t think it will give NOBAMA the results he expects. Anytime they outolaw anything, do people not find illegal means to attain what they want? PEACE xox

• June 30, 2009 at 2:29 pm

So, if my child, under the legal driving age wants to drive my car, telling he or she that it is illegal isn’t enough? Does that mean that I cannot drive a car that is visually appealing to my child because he or she might illegally drive it?
    Should all sweet tasting alcoholic beverages be illegal now simply because my underage child may be tempted to drink them?
    What are they going to do about the fact that having sex feels good? I’m curious!

LOL…this is so ridiculous! How about some consequences for the underage child who decides to break the law instead of accommodating them so that they never learn to own up to their bad decisions???!!!

I’m scared of what we are becoming…

• July 1, 2009 at 3:18 am

yes the tobacco companies all to well know they are using flavored cigars for marijuana smokers as I may add The tobacco companies are making good money off this and our children see all the new Cigars small ones big ones new hot just out flavored ones, foil fresh ones, will the heads of the companies take home a flavored blunt to jr. I think not
    ever seen a pineapple, grape,peach tube cigar laying around
    a non pot smokers house ? they know who buy them and to whom
    they are marketing to.YES OBAMA YOU GO SHOW THEM,

• July 1, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Because teenagers only smoke flavored cigarettes. Don’t we have more pressing issues to focus on?

• July 7, 2009 at 8:38 pm

I’m 38 and I’ve never smoked anything illegal in my life, and I love cigars. Plain ones, chocolate-flavored, coffee-flavored, and grape-flavored ones.

Do people use these products illegally? Sure… just like many, many other products –tobacco or non-tobacco– can be and are used in an illegal manner. What does banning flavored cigars do? Prevents people who legitimately enjoy them while pot-smokers will just find other ways to enjoy their addiction.

I guess that sour apple schnapps or orange soda style alcohol (Hooch?) is too sweet for adults… its obviously aimed at kids. All I’ve got to say is, adults vote and adults shop… when my adult freedoms are infringed on by politicians trying to make the country safe for children, I suddenly want children to leave the country! Maybe ship them to some third world country where they can be used for child labor.

• July 7, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Also, since when is “coffee” a sweet flavor that attracts children?!

• July 12, 2009 at 3:20 pm

This iS BullShit!!!!!! We Need The BluNt Wraps for Weed Man. fUCK The bull Shit goverment!!!! AMERiCA iS NOT A FREE COUNTRY WE AVE SOO MAY BULLSHIT LAWS AND RULES ITS FUCKIN REDICULUS!!!!!!!!

• July 14, 2009 at 11:52 am

They should ban bongs, pipes, and flavored blunt wraps. Marijuana is illegal and serves no purpose other than contributing to America’s “do it half ass” mentality. Get rid of CRACK PIPES as well they serve absolutely no purpose what so ever. The Government could fully legalize and regulate Marijuana…EASILY! The only reason they don’t do that is because of the extreme consequences and rebellious acts the drug cartel pose. As a matter of fact if it were legalized the amount of people smoking could potentially decline because of all the rules and regulations that would go with it. As far as targeting children goes, it is pretty obvious but has too many “gray areas” to prove one way or another… banning these probably won’t make much of a difference seeing how hormone raged/socially confused/angry/depressed teens seem to find trouble either way.

• July 18, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Why can’t people just accept this fascism and roll with it?

Fascism is the way one rules the stupid and hopeless. Everyone who voted for the current administration knew exactly how worthless they are as humans, or else they would have voted for someone else. Everyone of the progressives is a closet fascist, pretending they are making the world a better place.

• July 30, 2009 at 11:55 pm

If it’s just the listed flavors, I’m okay. I don’t know if I could really manage without my mango, watermellon, or green apple wraps. They should make cigarettes in those flavors, just to poke fun.

• July 31, 2009 at 12:04 am

Freakin A. I just re-read the quote, and realize the fruit flavors are knocked out all together. Does that count for flavors that kids arn’t expected to enjoy, like champane?

• August 6, 2009 at 10:36 am

Exactly why im going to amsterdam

• August 8, 2009 at 12:19 pm

WTF…I don’t recall seeing any kid smoking flavored cigars anywhere. I do however see them drinking flavored alcohol and then drinking and driving. They should ban flavored alcohol, i’m sure that would go over big. And I don’t smoke Pot but I do enjoy a swischer sweet cherry cigar occasionaly. And what makes you think kids wouldn’t empty the tobacco out of any cigar or cigarette and replace it with pot. Who are you kidding. You are just trying to patronize anti-tobacco lobbists who have their own agenda. Ban alcohol too while you’re at it.

• August 8, 2009 at 11:07 pm

I own a head shop….

1) This legislation is incredibly stupid. In fact, so stupid it probably will be struck down as unconstitutional before too long.

2) The legislation’s language calls for a ban on “flavored tobacco products”. The language calls anything made from any part of the tobacco plant that is “ingested” a “tobacco product”.
    Under the terms of the S-CHIP legislation approved by Congress, on April 1, 2009, the US Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau specifically classified cigar wrappers as a roll-your-own tobacco. So yes, Blunts are considered “tobacco products” at this time.

3) Worry not. There is no Pipe Dreams type assault on pot smokers. I doubt anyone in congress even knows what a blunt wrap is.
    I will sell blunts as long as the suppliers will sell them to me.

4) This industry is expert in getting around stupid laws. Blunts will now be made from hemp or some other non-tobacco product instead of tobacco as they should have been in the first place.

5) Shisha, or hookah tobacco is not banned. It is specifically exempted from the legislation.

6)The party responsible for the flavored tobacco ban and the ignorance of exempting Menthol is CTFK president Matthew L. Myers and Rep. Henry Waxman -D

Obama did not make this legislation and congress had enough votes to override any veto. His hands were tied politically so to blame him is inaccurate.

7) Clear flavored blunts like Cyclones etc are still legal.

I hope this was helpful.

Regards.

• August 11, 2009 at 2:32 pm

You know getting rid of blunt skins is a pretty harsh thing for Obama to do but…. As long as he don’t get rid of water bongs, Pipes, And other tools then we might actually be alright..

• August 21, 2009 at 4:09 am

as a medical marijuana patient ive learned that eating the stuff in baked goods and candy gives better results anyway. smoking is so outdated!!!! tell obama to take the surplus of wraps and shove them up his ass! buy a good vaporizer and/or learn how to bake. the results are so much better!!! the recipes are easy to access and cheaper on the wallet

• August 21, 2009 at 4:19 am

oh yeah, marijuana already comes in many wonderful flavors. but if anyone really wants to flavor their papers there are flavored drops that do the job just as well and cost 1/20th the price.

• August 29, 2009 at 6:57 am

Yeah this is a dumb ass move I can thank the dumbasses in congress for (not so much Obama) as the shop owner previously pointed out for u idiots out there that forgot u can’t trust any president (more or less Obama) but I smoke trees ok? I need something to roll my weed in while im away from home (can’t install a vaporisor in my dashboard) and those along with bongs don’t fit in pockets anyways. Ill still buy my reg swisher sweets and miss out on my beloved peach optimos and grape swishers but as stated im sure the good ol folk at ur local tobacco companies will come up with another genious idea to get all of our attention away frm this nonsense *sarcasm*…

• August 29, 2009 at 7:00 am

Better yet, think ill go with all natural paper n pick up zig zags in a min. Ill be OG someday so I might as well get started now and perfect my rolling technique lol.

• September 11, 2009 at 12:19 pm

FUCK THIS SHIIIITTTT.

• September 13, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Man it does suck that they had to ban blunt wraps. But what they dont really understand that blunts arent just for the flavor, i use them because its a completley super high, 1) because it holds much more bud.2) its just much more enjoyable, shit ill just stick a couple zigzags together if i want a fat ass joint, so you know what? fuck the system, we will all find a way as many have already stated. i just hope they dont ban bongs and other devices truely. that would suck ass. SMOKE POTT ERRRDAYYY!!!

• September 23, 2009 at 3:11 pm

My US Government teacher just told us this and I was pretty taken back. Yes I am underage, turing 18 in 5 days, but honestly who does not sneak it at your cabin? But then again my teacher gave me a dirty look when i started helping him on the flavors : my bad and it does not help that i go to a catholic high school where were under a “contract” from drugs, alcohol and tobacco use…but honestly if the FDA is handling the issue and has the upper hand then why dont they out law the amount of nicotine or other hard chemicals they put in cigarets? That is the addictive drug not the flavors! come on FDA use your smarts and get it right!

• September 25, 2009 at 3:04 pm

I’m a fan of flavored blunts, I will admit I love weed blunts. Though thinking about this. Its a good idea, it will slow down the rate of people spending 200-400 bucks a week because they like to smoke blunts 5 times a day. They will probably just make there own or use regulars. Though whatever in the end you wanna stop anyway. Really you do. You don’t because your not being physically effected right now by the weed or tobacco but when you smoke it long enough you will. Or just get more bi polar, skitzo, or in general more irritated with random shit because of the chemical imbalance. It will make you not think as well, you will make shitty choices that ethically make you a scum bag. Sooo alright obama thats descent. Its not like in 15-20 years when all these old heads die and its just us cool mothers. Weed will be legal, blunts will be back and life will prosper for the better for us older folks. Just relax and get your head out of your boyfriends ass or your boyfriends ass fucking your girlfriends ass while another dude is fucking her. retards. lolzzz

• October 9, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Dont worry about staleness freeze your blunts and wraps

• October 14, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Alright, first of all there are many good opinions. After speaking to a headshop owner today, he said that they’re having trouble ordering in new shipments. This means that the Feds are probably all over that. Second, although there are a lot of grey-area questions, blunts and papers aren’t gone yet. People need to realize, as I did today, that sure in my state and many others, things are pretty underground. But take a look at states like California and Colorado, where dispensaries and headshops are budding up everywhere. Check out Illadelph glass, their waterpipes are some of the most intricate works I have ever seen, and they actually filter out a LOT of tar, and clean out the smoke. Not only that, but most of them aren’t even violating laws within their location. Pretty sure that before they get into that much detail with the plant culture, messing with pieces of glass art, etc, they’re going to have to somehow ALTER the Constitution of the United States. Tokers need to realize what’s at hand right now. Marc Emery is in jail right now, for some BULLSHIT. If you don’t know who he is, then get to know him. Look him up. Start being more proactive, stop letting the couch lock you in and be more productive. Because of the media, there is a stereotype that pot smokers just sit around, doing absolutely nothing besides smoking and enjoying themselves. This is not true for everyone. There is a message, which America has failed to receive, that this plant does not make one lazy and unproductive. This plant does not create a stoner. Individual people choose to be lazy and unproductive. Individual people choose to be stoners. Likewise, individual people choose to work forty hours a week, and smoke a little herb on their downtime to relax.

• October 14, 2009 at 3:54 pm

who cares let em ban blunts we got our zigz rizlas bongs and pipes they will never stop us hell if i gotta smoke dope off a plate with a torch i will do it fuck obama he smokes too so hes dumb as fuck should be worring bout the war not the smoking industry in the end all he is doing is losing himself money and making an inconvience for blunt smoekrs everwhere

• October 17, 2009 at 2:00 pm

i can’t imagine life without honey-berry backwoods.

• October 17, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Im a chronic pain patient,@the DEA not only terrorizes users of legal drugs.I have a disease that is so painfull,it is (too my knowledge)the onlt disease that the standard protocol for pain control,is not just morphine or demerol…but…the medical books are clear on this(method of ingestion)?I.V.most nurses frown on this,but they have to do what the Dr. orders(or are suppose to),I read post from people all around the world.You know what their physicians give them?Oxycodone,fentanyl,oxymorphone,Morphine(in canada)Diacetylmorphine…know what that is?Pharmaceutical heroin,you get the idea,I have been to over 145 doctors(9 of them G.I.specialist’s.MOST,wouldn’t give me anything for pain(learn to live with it)I was told,let me give you the condensed verion,know what I take for pain today?Ultram…yeah,So blame the DEA for these drug(war) attrocities.
    [email protected] thats all i can tell you to do,and good luck.

• October 19, 2009 at 11:38 am

lol, freedom. america is a police state.

• October 20, 2009 at 7:12 pm

Okay so first of all, whatsup you must be completely ignorant. To say that marijuana is “illegal and serves no purpose other than contributing to America’s “do it half ass” mentality” simply shows your complete lack of a grasp on the current state of affairs and the way things work. First of all, and you can look this up for yourself if you dont believe me, the Surgeon General has publically stated, in writing, that Marijuana is THE MOST theraputically beneficial and useful substance, with absolutely no known adverse side effects aside from actually “getting high” which happens with almost every other drug on the market today. Why else would pharmecutical companies try to create a synthetic drug callen Cannibol, which mimics the gene structure of pot, to be used for hundreds of medical applications?? It’s legal in over a dozen states for this purpose so theres your first screw up.
    And second of all, to say that it has “no other use” is just plain stupid. The ruderalis strain (aka hemp) of marijuana is the strongest fiber known to man. If you build support beams for buildings out of hemp, they can bear an exponentially greater load then steel before failing structurally. Not to mention its completely possible to build an automobile entirely from hemp-based products an run entirely on hemp-based biofuels. It’s the greenest the auto industry could possibly get if pot wasn’t listed right in between heroin and meth on the DEA’s drug schedule

• October 20, 2009 at 7:15 pm

also, for those who believe that “not only kids smoke the flavored stuff” you should know that over 80% of the flavored tobacco products in the United States end up used by people under the age of eighteen. The only flavor adults widely smoke is menthol.
    As a pot smoker I am sad about this, but it does make total sense. What we need now is for someone to stand up and say “these flavored bunt wraps we make are meant for use with Medicinal Marijuana only” which wouldn’t be a half bad idea considering Obama just recentlyy signed into writing that the Federal Government officially has no right to harass medicinal patients anymore…

• November 12, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Obama is an idiot. Like i’ve been saying all along. I agree with most people here. are you going to make flavored alcohol illegal too? Moron. Do kids lose their licenses and kill people or themselves for smoking a flavored cig? No. they kill people drinking alcohol and getting into cars. It’s not fair that adult privileges are being taken away from us because of other parents who don’t watch their kids well enough to know if they’re smoking underage or not. last time i checked, that’s not my fault. why are my rights being taken away? everyone was all gun-ho for Obama because he said “change” a million times. big fricking deal people. is this the change you wanted? Hitler was a good speaker too, look how that ended up. Welcome to the beginning of America being a socialist country. All i can say is, I told you so.

God Bless. Go McCain.

• November 20, 2009 at 4:45 am

This is insane bullshit, i am a huge fan of blunt wraps. and of course wine black and milds for tabacco reasons. but as an avid pot smoker and one that smokes for medicinal purposes i am gonna say damn what the hell obama. i recently just stocked up on the wraps and theyre all gonna dry out eventually. this suckss

• November 29, 2009 at 9:45 pm

If being an adult means only eating bread and drinking water then I want to be a kid forever.

• December 28, 2009 at 3:59 am

I this that it is totaly bull-shit to take flavored wraps off of the market!! I agree with what i have seen so far. WTF!!!!

Will this shit the company down that id produseing them flavored products? If not then want we just be able to order boxes of them ofline form another country or some bull shit?

• January 25, 2010 at 7:48 pm

Banning flavored cigarette’s is ridiculous!! I find it quite strange how he can legalize medicinal marijuana and then bann something that people use to smoke marijuana. Why can cigarette smokers buy something they have smoked all their life, but crack-heads can go to any store to buy a stem to smoke crack out of.

• April 12, 2010 at 5:03 pm

and if you think that is bullshit-now those wonderful greenie politicians who all know what we need more than we do-have dutifully signed the pact act to prevent sales of cigs online-even from those legit companies that required photocopies of your state id, along with a checking account in your name to prove it was you-so in addition to the bullshit laws that raised our cigs up to over 7 bucks a pack-now we cant order the indian cigs online? christ, i think commie russia had more freedom than we have-mr obama and mr kohl- go fu*& yourselves and your little underage choir boys-and let us be the autonomous humans we were born to be..get off my back!

• May 4, 2010 at 3:39 pm

I use flavored papers to roll tobacco in and I was just informed at the smoke shop I purchase these flavored papers at that thanks to Obama that after they sell what they have no more …who the f**k does Obama think he is? Barry Sortoro aka Obama is a fraud and a criminal as are most of the vipers in Washington D.C. and the FDA can go suck on a rock for all the good they do…remember they made Aspertame (a deadly poison) legal.

• June 1, 2010 at 4:58 am

I was smoking marijuana before flavored wraps were invented and ill still be smoking after they’re banned…close Obama ,but no “cigar”…….there’s always loopholes. For example…drinking and driving is illegal but all bars have parking lots…explain that one

• June 1, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Fuck all of you non-educated people who don’t know a thing about marijuana and overreact like it’s a drug. It grows NATURALY in the ground, its here for a reason. And stop looking at stereo types because you know stoners and you dont even know it. Legalize, Regulate, Educate…ONE LOVE

Keep my Swishers legal

• August 21, 2010 at 5:09 pm

lmao wow…u know who cares at this point. im so fed up with the government all together. men cannot rule men first off. people are gonna do what they want when they want and just cuz its on a piece of paper wont make me follow it. i already know how to make flavored blunt wraps…SO EASY…it wont make no difference to anybody. what he need to be focusin on is fixin this damn economy! and that damn bullshit down in arizona! but no he to worried about blunt wraps…OBAMA YOU SUCK!

• January 23, 2011 at 8:03 pm

So stupid.

I smoke flavored tobacco all the time. I use things like Swisher Sweets & Phillies when I don’t have the money for real cigars and/or can’t find them. I’m also only 19, so people look at me real suspicious when I leave stores with cigarillos or blunts.
    I don’t smoke weed at all, EVER. I know people use them for that sort of thing, I’ve sat & watched an acquantaintaince of mine dump all the tobacco out of a Phillie, and I shook my head in disgust.

I’ve even had a cop pull me over about a half a mile down the road after she saw me leave the gas station with a pack of swisher sweets. I let her search my car and she seemed disappointed when she found nothing and asked me what the swishers were for. I explained to her that I was a cigar smoker, and I used them as a substitute.

If your going to say you’re removing them so “kids won’t be tempted to use them”, you should really stop and make sure you know what you’re getting into. There’s bubblegum flavored vodka for christs sake! But you’re not banning that are you? Didn’t think so. This is some of the dumbest shit I’ve seen the government try to pull off as of lately.

• April 22, 2011 at 9:20 pm

he is fucking with my weed. no more flavor man this is bull shit

• June 20, 2011 at 4:51 pm

First off I just want to say I am personally glad to see it going back to the good ol’days of splitting, dumping, and filling. Obama wants to go back to the roots of smoking. We have had it so easy all these years, and it is just lazy. I also have to add; if you need flavors and what not, your weed is shit. If your getting the amazing stuff on the East and West coast, all you need is a Garcia, Swisher, Phillie, etc……Improvise, but do something other then bitch. I do have one question for everyone. Do you think flavored chewing tobaccos should be banned to? The bill says all flavored tobacco products other then regular or menthol. I quit smoking to dip, how stupid I am, right? Why should this not be banned? I really believe you take away everybodies flavored chews and you see the blunts make it back on the shelves. In no way will this prevent kids from using tobacco products, like everyone is saying, we all do what we want. It is on the parents to set a better example for their children.

• November 28, 2011 at 1:04 am

So Whatever if they banned bongs/pipes Hmm that wouldnt make a difference You could go buy A bunch of tin foil instead of a pipe and make a pipe outta tin foil They could make a gaterade bottle a pen casing and a small socket into a water bong! Congrats you just made yourself look like an idiot they ban flavored blunt raps well hen we forget about it and buy good weeed actually has FLAVOR… think about it man theres a way around EVERYTHING

• November 28, 2011 at 1:07 am

and evunttually after they bann everything that makes people happy they think its bad nowpeople will be killing eachother for a half shot of vodka…. Once i can im moving to amsterdam _|/_

• October 6, 2016 at 5:44 pm

funny how they ban any blunt that has flavor because they say they are directed towards kids ok so whats up with all the alcohol with flavors